The original mono UK Philips LP is presented here - noticably drier and more dynamic than the common stereo mix used for all CD and recent LP reissues.
I just uploaded the album onto my iPod and playing the album through my stereo system using a DAC to bypass the iPod internals. I have to say, this sounds amazing! I'm really shocked. It's much more dynamic without distorting and the rip is so clean. Cheers sir! I'm throughly enjoying this! Everyone check it out!
It is so great to stumble on websites with actual records! My whole LP collection is currently in storage due to space constraints so it's really great to see all this stuff you have here. Even better that they're super rare mono versions. Thank you very much!!
I have just discovered your blog and WOW! My jaw is dropped! That is the best sounding version of "Scott" I have ever heard. Have you considered doing HI-REZ 24/96? A Million Thanks. zogaddams
A more dynamic Montague Terrace - I have to hear this, thanks.
ReplyDeleteA Scott fan.
I just uploaded the album onto my iPod and playing the album through my stereo system using a DAC to bypass the iPod internals. I have to say, this sounds amazing! I'm really shocked. It's much more dynamic without distorting and the rip is so clean. Cheers sir! I'm throughly enjoying this! Everyone check it out!
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to stumble on websites with actual records! My whole LP collection is currently in storage due to space constraints so it's really great to see all this stuff you have here. Even better that they're super rare mono versions. Thank you very much!!
ReplyDeleteI have just discovered your blog and WOW! My jaw is dropped! That is the best sounding version of "Scott" I have ever heard. Have you considered doing HI-REZ 24/96? A Million Thanks. zogaddams
ReplyDeleteSound like it should be good, but the link's not working - any chance of a reup?
ReplyDelete